You are an experienced Accounting Clerk who brings a strong work ethic and a desire to contribute as a member of the project accounting team. Reporting to the Project Accounting Lead, you will be responsible for assisting in the processing of the day to day accounting functions of a large-scale construction project.
Join our Ledcor team in Kitimat today!
- Assists with the administration of the accounts receivable functions including collecting, filing, and compiling documents for supporting daily LEMs and monthly invoices
- Assists accounts payable in collecting packing slips, matching purchase orders, vendor communications and account reconciliation
- Data entry into financial ERP system
- Assists payroll / HR with new hire, change requests, termination processing and other ad hoc requests
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Related administrative and/or accounting experience
- Accounting courses or certificate would be an asset
- Experience in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Analytical skills with attention to detail
- Commitment to continuous improvement and excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and organization skills
- Relevant industry and JD Edwards experience would be an asset
Site based position
- Monday through Friday; 10 hours per day
- Bussing provided between job site and designated Kitimat / Terrace locations
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol required
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Feb 13, 2020
167 Ocelot Road, Kitimat, BC, Canada