You are an experienced Project Manager with a multi-disciplinary background. As the Project Manager, you will assume a leadership role by providing guidance to project staff, and being a main point of contact for Clients. You will be responsible for the smooth functioning of day to day operations by influencing, developing and implementing agreed upon project plans ensuring that projects are completed safely, on time and within budget.
Come join our team in Fort McMurray today!
- Demonstrates leadership in health, safety and environmental protection on the project.
- Provides strong leadership to construction team members, capitalizing on individual and group strengths to ensure project targets are achieved.
- Accountable for the construction schedule in conjunction with project team to meet milestones and completion dates.
- Leads project meetings with internal and external stakeholders to monitor and support the project’s ongoing progression.
- Identifies and manages opportunities and risks to achieve the best possible outcome for schedule and financial targets.
- Monitors project performance through regular reviews of functional schedules, project productivities and budget KPI’s.
- Manages all risks and changes associated with the project contractual agreement.
- Maintains, tracks, and reports all financial aspects of project including forecasts and billings.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in multi-discipline construction.
- 5+ years experience working as a Project Manager in Construction.
- Professional Engineering, Technology designation and/or Journeyperson certification is an asset.
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction documents, drawings, specifications, current construction practices and methodology.
- Strong negotiation/management skills.
- Ability to plan and manage to a project schedule.
- Knowledge of financial aspects of project management including estimating, budgeting, cost controls, and reporting. Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with multiple stakeholders, understand and interpret stakeholder needs, and identify solutions to non-routine queries using both verbal and writing skills.
- Capable of anticipating constructability issues in moderate to complex situations and creating solutions in the construction plan and schedule.
- A track record of building successful teams and promoting teamwork through motivating, coaching and consensus-building.
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Dec 10, 2019
Fort MacKay Industrial Park Lot 21, Fort MacKay, AB, Canada