You are an experienced Operations System Analyst who will be responsible for supporting an established set of software solutions, provide technical support, documentation, and develop reports/enhancements. You are a fast learner with an aptitude for understanding and maintaining complex systems.
Come join our team in Edmonton today!
- Offer technical support to key stakeholders in their use of the Intergraph Smart Suite (Smart Materials, Smart Construction, SmartPlant Foundation)
- Handle support tickets and resolutions for Intergraph Smart Suite (Smart Materials, Smart Construction, SmartPlant Foundation) with the vendor (Hexagon)
- Customize system configurations and interfaces to support Ledcor's continuous improvement in data sharing, work processes and procedures
- Create and modify Oracle queries to support project requests for information, design and build reports as required (Oracle Reports, Microsoft PowerBI)
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Ledcor IS department
- Post-secondary education or related database work experience
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in SQL Programming against various common enterprise databases including SQL Server or Oracle (PL/SQL)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to convey technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences and contribute within a team environment.
- Ability to write efficient, complex queries against large data sets.
- Working knowledge of Toad for Oracle is an asset
- Working knowledge of Oracle Reports is an asset
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Mar 19, 2020
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada