You’re an experienced Project Quality Supervisor with over 5+ years of experience working in multi-disciplinary large-scale, residential high rise or mixed use construction projects. You'll provide technical support and work collaboratively with operations and project team to ensure quality standards at the project site are satisfied.You believe in building trust with all of those with whom work and lends a hand where needed. This is a site-based position.
Join the Ledcor Building team in Vancouver, BC today!
- Reviews contract documents and participates in the development of the Project Quality Plan (PQP). Provides Quality Manager with ongoing measurements and improvements to the quality process.
- Implements, coordinates and maintains systems and procedures in accordance with PQP.
- Ensures quality records are accurately completed with a focus on the required quality processes and the specification requirements for the related discipline activity.
- Identifies and corrects non-conforming conditions and deficiencies when materials or products do not meet the required specifications.
- Develops inspection test plans to meet project requirements.
- Participates in regular meetings with Quality Manager and other quality representatives, providing insight and perspective from the project site.
- Interfaces with project teams, sub-trades, clients and contacts, where requested by project management.
- Oversees quality submittals and reporting.
- Completion of post-secondary education with a related diploma, degree or trade certificate.
- 5+ years of related work experience or combination of relevant education and experience.
- Previous experience in a Site Supervisor role an asset.
- Has technical knowledge of codes and standards, regulatory requirements, modern construction practices, techniques and equipment
- Strong computer background including experience with tools described in the applicable quality management program(s).
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form.
- Able to identify and resolve problems/issues independently
- Promotes teamwork by motivating, coaching, guiding and training others on site of the quality process
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
TRUE BLUE is who we are. Learn more about life at Ledcor by watching our True Blue video.
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects – of all sizes – across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Jan 6, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada