This is your chance to play a pivotal role in the delivery of one of Canada's largest infrastructure projects. You will be responsible for supporting the ongoing development, enhancement, and implementation of Quality Management, and support the ongoing monitoring and internal audit process with field and office-based operations. You will have a track record of managing quality systems on major infrastructure projects in Canada.
Join the Ledcor team in Burnaby today!
- Responsible for the overall Quality Management for the Project
- Establishes a clear vision of how to implement the required processes to support the Quality Management Plan
- Collaboration and support the Completions Team for the development and implementation of pertinent quality documentation
- Develop strong client engagement through communication and collaboration
- Develops, mentors and trains Quality Management personnel
- Monitors the overall KLTP quality performance and raises any concerns to the senior leadership team
- Reviews documents for compliance with contract quality requirements and monitors quality performance
- Teaming relationships with consultants and 3rd party inspection companies
- Evaluation of consultants based on capabilities, resources and performance
- Providing feedback to the Senior Leadership Team on the overall performance of the Quality Management System
- Building and maintaining relationships within the management team
- Ensuring there is communication and collaboration between the Segment Quality Managers
- Providing oversight for the development and implementation of the Project Quality Audit Plan
- Ensuring there is sufficient resources in place to execute the Quality Management Plan
- Understand contract & specification requirements for quality activities
- Provide training and support of quality procedures and tools as defined in the Project Quality Management Plan
- At least 5 years experience in a Quality Management role, working ideally for a general contractor on major resource or infrastructure projects
- Holds tertiary qualifications in a related field
- Technical knowledge of codes and standards, regulatory requirements and industry best practices
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
- Identifies problems/solutions, looks beyond the immediate problem to the wider implications and generates new solutions to complex problems
- May act as a facilitator and mentor, moves the team forward. Conducts performance management meetings
- Applies metrics to influence strategic decisions, presents opportunities and strengths to peers and senior management
- Analyzes overall operational methods and influences process improvements with the Senior Leadership Team
- Site based role 10 hours per day.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Mar 5, 2020
8051 Enterprise Street, Burnaby, BC, Canada