You are an experienced Resource Planner. In this position, you will be responsible for coordinating our team of Field Technicians, executing our workforce planning strategy while ensuring a positive customer experience. This position requires thoughtful leadership skills, team work, innovative thinking and strong execution skills.
- Create technician schedules based on customer needs
- Manage and adjust capacity across assigned region as required by the business, customer and employee requirements
- Liaise with Supervisors, Managers and Directors to plan on-boarding and training of field staff
- Participate in weekly meetings with operations management and customer tactical planning groups to ensure implementation of strategy and resource utilization
- Provide reporting as needed to determine trends and other reporting metrics
- Support and generate continuous improvement opportunities with processes and strategies
- Build cohesive relationships between resource planning team, dispatch team, and field operations
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with external clients, vendors, service providers, and consultants
- May perform other related duties as required
- 3+ years' experience in resource planning and field employee scheduling
- Experience with change management required - planning, communication and execution
- Experience organizing activities with deadlines and process requirements
- Technical knowledge of telecommunications industry an asset
- Strong written and oral communication skills and a superior customer service attitude
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to take a program from conception to completion
- Able to work with minimal supervision while setting priorities and managing deadlines
- Proven leader with ability to interact at all levels of an organization delivering presentations, training and appropriate messaging
- Strong computer skills across a variety of planning and user software including JD Edwards and Microsoft Office suite
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Link to: https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify
Jan 24, 2020
1435 Broadway Street, Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada