You are an experienced Project Coordinator who, under moderate guidance, provides technical and/or management support and assists operations staff in the implementation of project and divisional management plans to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
Come join our team in Fort McMurray today!
- Implements and maintains Ledcor systems and procedures throughout the project duration.
- Facilitates the review and distribution of detailed work scope packages, communicates revisions and supports the turnover document process.
- Supports the site Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) program through participation in worksite inspections, the worksite observation program, safety meetings, etc.
- Performs general administrative and recordkeeping functions; preparation of correspondence and meeting minutes, tracking of project milestones and financial deadlines, maintenance of files, logs, drawings and specifications.
- Works to continuously improve project administrative processes and procedures to enhance efficiencies for the project.
- Coordinates the request for information (RFI) process, ensures RFIs are distributed to affected trades and maintains RFI log.
- Prepares purchase requisitions for approval and assists with procurement of materials and equipment.
- Administers the change management process by identifying and documenting contract changes, and submitting change notifications and change request pricing to the client for approval within contractual timeframes.
- Supports the (sub) contract management process through the tendering and awarding of work or supply materials; assistance with the review and processing of invoices and progress claims, and assistance with the review of documents and inquiries.
- May perform other related duties as required.
- Completion of post-secondary education in Construction, Engineering or related discipline.
- 2 to 4 years of previous work experience on pipeline projects or within the Oil and Gas industry.
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Word, Excel, Power Bi and scheduling software.
- Able to read and understand construction documents.
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form.
- Knowledge of main construction office processes: project set up; subcontract management; change orders; RFIs; lien holdbacks; closeout.
- Capable of probing and listening carefully, presents information clearly in an appropriate style and persuades others in straightforward situations.
- Willingness to contribute actively in team activities, sharing experiences and ideas.
- Experience with SAP and Bluebeam software is an asset.
- Site based role, rotational shift will be 7 days on and 7 days off.
- Applicants that reside in Edmonton or Calgary AB will be given preference due to travel arrangements of this project.
- Camp is provided.
- Ability to work up to 12 hours per day.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Jan 29, 2020
Fort MacKay Industrial Park Lot 21, Fort MacKay, AB, Canada