As a Sales Development Manager you will be responsible for the leadership and continual training of a team of sales professionals into communities throughout Alberta and British Columbia in order to sell telecommunications solutions while building the reputation of our client.
- Train and lead teams of 8-12 Junior Sales Representatives into remote territories throughout BC and Alberta in order to sell innovative technological solutions to residential customers
- Responsible for the sales training and development of team members by creating, adjusting and implementing a standardized sales training curriculum
- Responsible for coaching (shadowing), training and sales management of team members
- Be actively involved in sales activity and “leading from the front” – Balancing self-performance with supporting members of your team in attaining their targets
- Direct day to day activities of team members which includes delivering daily health and safety content, communicating the team’s sales route assignments, coordinating drop off/pick-ups, verifying premise counts and ensuring data accuracy
- Recording daily attendance, updating vehicle transfers and SWA data weekly in TrackVia.
- Involved in performance management process up to and including termination if required
- Work with team members to help customers understand the impacts and product advantages
- Consolidate team/territory progress reports and report back to senior management team
- Support LTS semi-annual and annual performance review process
- Responsible for creating and holding team members accountable to team and individual targets/ goals
- May perform other duties as required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-5 years of direct sales experience with proven knowledge of sales and marketing techniques, with experience in a leadership capacity
- Proven experience training and developing sales teams
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Excellent coaching, training and motivation skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed exceptional targets in challenging environments
- Energetic and driven individual with a positive personality
- High level of integrity and an unrelenting drive to provide best in class service to clients
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills
- Past experience working/playing in a competitive team environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Proven relationship building skills with both clients and co-workers
- Class 5 driver’s license or equivalent with a clean driver’s abstract
- Must successfully pass a pre-employment Criminal Background ChecK
- Field-based role
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Jan 15, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada