You are an Apprentice Electrician with industrial construction experience. If you have experience with installation, grounding, and bonding of cable trays, then take advantage of this opportunity!
Join the Ledcor Industrial team in Nisku!
- Read and interpret electrical, mechanical, architectural drawings and electrical code specifications
- Pull wire through conduits and holes
- Install, replace, maintain, and repair electrical systems and other related electrical equipment
- Splice, join, and connect wire to form circuits
- Test circuits to ensure integrity and safety
- Ability to lay out mods
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Must possess a registered Electrician Apprenticeship from a recognized provincial training authority
- Must have experience working in an industrial setting
- Valid CSTS 09 (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification
- Experience with heat tracing and cable trays, MI Cables and SR Cables
- Be equipped with general tool knowledge
- Be comfortable working at heights
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Applicants local to the Edmonton and surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project
- Typical 5 days a week. 6 days when required
- Overtime may be required to meet construction deadlines
- Must be open to night shifts when required
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent’s largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Feb 4, 2020
3925 8 Street, Nisku, AB, Canada