We've got a unique sales opportunity that requires a certain type of person.
A person that isn't satisfied with the status quo. Doesn't want to be limited. Is ready for more and open to possibilities. It won't hurt if you're into self-development, love to travel, and consider yourself a people-person, too.
Sound like you? Read on!
We've got the door-to-door sales opportunity of a lifetime that's so much more than just a job. We:
- Provide you with industry-leading paid training. That's right, we pay you to learn
- Put you up in staff accommodation. We live together, learn together, and grow together
- Give you a mobile phone and access to company vehicles. Think of the savings!
- Offer work across Canada. You could potentially see the country while building your career
- Uncapped earning potential. You will have complete control over how much, or how little you earn in this commission-based role
In return, we ask that you:
- Are available to attend our training program in Vancouver, BC
- Are open to moving across the country, depending on business needs
- Have a clean record – you'll need to pass a criminal background check to work with us
Bonus points for:
- A second language. Our customers speak a range of languages and we love to communicate with them in their native tongue (Mandarin and Cantonese in particular)
- Sales experience. Though not necessary to be successful, it's definitely a bonus
- Class 5 driver's license. This could be the key to you getting PAID to drive
Ready for more? Apply now, or send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Jan 27, 2020
1095 McKenzie Avenue, Victoria, BC, Canada