You, as the Regional Manager, are responsible for managing and guiding the activities of the business including construction, estimating, marketing, business development, financial, legal, safety, human resources and operational plans with the objective of maximizing growth and profitability.
Your leadership style is to build, support, mentor and inspire your team to achieve their goals. You are a problem solver and continuously look for innovative solutions that can be utilized on projects.
Join our Building construction team in Calgary, AB
- Champions Ledcor’s core values of safety, quality, integrity, sustainability and success.
- Supports the strategic plan and participates in strategy and business planning sessions with the divisional leaders.
- Manages, and is accountable for, costs and profitability of their operations through the implementation of the regional business plan and the use of JDE programs and corporate accounting practices.
- Maintains and exercises sound business judgment pertaining to market conditions, competitive activities, general economic conditions and related matters.
- Visits projects sites regularly to ensure all projects are executed according to the corporate goals and contractual requirements.
- Embraces a one Ledcor culture by promoting strong internal collaboration between Ledcor divisions and shared services, while ensuring solid delivery of our client’s projects and managing their client’s expectations.
- Leads the region's culture of proactive business development through client/consultant and trade relationship building, industry specific networking and community involvement
- Ensures ongoing communication within the regions operations and the implementation of performance management policies and programs.
- 15+ years related industry experience in a strategic or direct management role.
- Completion of post-secondary education from either a college or university in Engineering, Construction Management or relevant program.
- Ability to successfully build and lead a high-performing team and build solid long-term relationships with external clients and consultants.
- Knowledge of OH&S and Environmental standards and regulations.
- Able to understand and achieve fiscal targets – proven success in forecasting and managing budgets.
- Ability to coach and develop team members through constructive feedback and providing opportunities for development with a growth and succession mindset
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and ensure that the business outcomes are being achieved leading to repeat business and referrals.
- Ability to negotiate contracts with clients, sub trades, and other vendors/suppliers/partners while protecting Ledcor’s risk exposure.
- Strong technical knowledge of current construction practices.
- Works closely internally and externally with executive level management, requiring negotiation of extremely critical matters, influences policy making.
- Experience in procurement and execution of major projects.
- Legally eligible to work in Canada and obtain any necessary work visas accordingly.
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects – of all sizes – across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Feb 8, 2020
1930 Maynard Road SE, Calgary, AB, Canada