You're experienced in leading a Human Resources Service Centre, you'll bring operational oversight and foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among team members.
You'll play a key role in delivering on service partnership agreements (SPAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs) for the Employee Service Centre, ensuring that exceptional customer service is delivered.
You are a problem solver and continuously look for innovative solutions that can be utilized. Join Ledcor's HR team in downtown Vancouver today!
HR Trend Analysis & Data Mining/Management
- Identify potential opportunities for business improvement through analysis of underlying data
- Create and manage reports and dashboards within Service Now that allow HR to make data-driven decisions to adjust quickly to trends
- Present insights/themes to key stakeholders (HR, HRIS, Payroll, Time & Pay)
- Enhance case handling processes based on data
- Develop, track and report on Employee Service Centre (ESC) metrics
- Conducts customer meetings to identify business opportunities and/or improvements and initiatives
- Ensures Key Stakeholders (HR, payroll, time & pay) are communicated to effectively about functional issues/themes/trends.
- Optimizes communication clarity and expediency in the day-to-day communication of the ESC with Managers and Employees.
- Oversees the Service Now knowledge base
- Acts as escalation point for ESC Supervisors for recurring, high impact, or unique issues
- Oversees themes analysis and resolution conducted with the ESC Supervisors.
Service Now Configuration & Testing
- Coordinates twice annual upgrade UAT in service centre team, ensuring all functionality used by HR is still working as expected
- Identifies opportunities to use ServiceNow to track items being tracked in a spreadsheet and coordinates testing and implementation if appropriate
- Identifies opportunities to use ServiceNow to track and process regular requests for HR services, develops and tests solutions, implements as appropriate
- Works with IS to configure ServiceNow to drive continuous improvements in case handling, case analytics, and HR Service reports/dashboards.
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management; Business; or educational equivalent
- 8+ years of Human Resources experience
- 3+ years of Service Centre experience
- 3+ years of Leadership experience
- Case management technology experience such as ServiceNow, etc.
- HRIS experience such as Workday, PeopleSoft, Success Factors, etc.
- Knowledgeable of Computer Telephone Integration (CTI) and Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) technologies an asset.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Solid understanding of applicable employment and human rights legislation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a very strong customer service and service resolution focus
- Must possess tact, diplomacy, and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage for results, including an ability to set goals and to measure and monitor key performance indicators and team performance
- Strong ability to analyze data and metrics
- Excellent attention to detail, with a high level of precision of data and accuracy in any deliverables
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented, and fast-paced environment
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the organization
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong sense of urgency as part of daily work style
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
TRUE BLUE is who we are. Learn more about life at Ledcor by watching our True Blue video.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Mar 17, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada