You are a Journeyperson Crane Operator seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and a company who prides themselves on safety. You have previously worked alongside crews within an earth works environment. You’re a team player who is willing to lend a hand whenever assistance is required to get the job done.
Apply now and join the Ledcor team today!
- Operates a > 74 ton crane, manipulates a number of pedals and levers to rotate the crane, raise and lower its boom for one or more load lines
- Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections, completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments, and logs and reports any maintenance concerns with the equipment
- Perform test lifts and load chart calculations
- Communicates with assigned crews to determine the best placement of crane for planned lifts
- Fill out and understand an equipment log book
- Ensures the safety of the crew, equipment, and environment
- Ensures that work is completed during regular hours
- Must be an Interprovincial Red Seal or have a Journeyman Mobile Crane Operator ticket from a recognized provincial training authority
- Must have previous experience working in a Civil/ Earth Works setting
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Ledcor requires possession of CSTS.09 (Construction Safety Training Systems). Successful candidates without it will be set up with the appropriate training required.
- Valid Driver’s License and 3 Year Driver’s Abstract (within 30 days) required
- 14/7 shift rotation working 10-12 hours per day/night
- Camp accommodation provided
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in rough terrain and under extreme weather conditions and in an environmentally sensitive area
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent’s largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Feb 7, 2020
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada