You are a Junior Project Accountant responsible for accurate and timely entry and reporting of data in the company financial systems. Interaction with project teams is important to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of data. Your experience allows you to work with a high attention to detail and learn new processes supporting multiple clients and processes.
This is a 12 month fixed term opportunity, with extended health, dental & vision benefits and paid vacation.
Join Ledcor Technical Services in Vancouver, BC today!
- Purchase order preparation and review
- Entry of equipment time into JD Edwards
- Consolidation of employee time reporting
- Review of expense reports for accuracy
- Maintain logical and secure filing system for electronic source documents
- Prepare and post journal entries into JD Edwards
- Escalate problems with appropriate discretion and expedite resolution to any issues
- Maintain strong working relationships with project team members and other key stakeholders
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
- A post-secondary degree/certificate in accounting or related field would be an asset
- Relevant industry and JD Edwards experience would be an asset
- Strong proficiency with computerized systems including Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills – ability to compose effective and accurate correspondence
- Exceptionally well-organized and able to multi-task
- Self-motivator who can work independently in carrying out assignments to completion
- Possess assertiveness yet use discretionary tactics in communicating
- Good judgment and able to handle highly confidential matters
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Jan 20, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada