You are a process-driven problem solver seeking an opportunity to utilize your analytical and technical skills in an exciting new opportunity. As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for the analysis, development and implementation of enterprise solutions that support Ledcor’s people-centric systems and solutions. You will provide tier 2/3 support to the organization and ongoing maintenance and configuration support of the various enterprise systems.
Join the Information Services team in Vancouver today!
- Lead or participate in multiple projects / tasks by completing and updating documentation; managing scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; and managing customer and vendor relationships
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones; and partnering with internal and external customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes and new responsibilities
- Manage scope and deliver enhancements coming through the helpdesk ticketing system, prioritized and approved by stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
- Liaise with the business in the areas of Payroll and HR functions
- Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive)
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements
- Assess business process and system inefficiencies
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Create and maintain project or task schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time and resources, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions and resolving conflicts
- Meet with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines
- Develop and execute test plans
- Effectively communicate updates to project teams and business leaders
- Provides tier 2/3 support and training
- Experience in construction industry and complex field labor HR and Payroll environments
- Must have an understanding of business processes and models including best practices, current and anticipated regulatory requirements, back office processes, and the end-to-end workflows across all operational areas. Sound understanding and good knowledge of the various types of business conducted by Ledcor.
- Must be creative, self-starting, results-oriented and highly motivated individual with very good analytical skills. Ability to apply their knowledge to independently resolve complex business and technical problems with solid knowledge of existing policies and procedures. Thorough knowledge of business analysis, change management, and project management to identify gaps, risks and define requirements.
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems.
- Strong knowledge of the design of information systems with the ability to assist in the direction of a number of complex projects to their successful conclusion. Knowledge of ERP systems is required.
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building & communication skills
- Strong knowledge of integration capabilities; experience with data flow and analysis. Ability to define and document business processes and translating them into technical systems requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of business analysis, change management, and project management, with the ability to identify/define gaps, risks and requirements.
- Ability to take a consultative approach during the early phases of the solution, in terms of scoping the project, gathering requirements and working with the team to put together a solutions document
- Managing or participating in mid to large system implementation projects.
- Able to drive initiatives with cross-functional teams to create/improve processes and solve systems issues.
- Ability to apply knowledge to independently resolve complex business and technical problems.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and assignments (tasks) simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills for collaborating with various lines of business
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Jan 23, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada