You are a Senior Quality Coordinator, recognized as an authority across the organization and externally, who impacts the strategic direction/vision across projects by using expertise to supervise quality staff to ensure quality standards at the project site are satisfied. You are a problem solver and continuously look for innovative solutions that can be utilized on projects. This is a temporary 5 month contract position with a 6 days on 1 day off rotation.
Bring your experience to Ledcor, join our True Blue team today!
- Oversees Quality management for assigned projects, provides clear direction to Quality team members, and distributes workload to capitalize on individual and group strengths while ensuring balanced exposure to work experience and development opportunities
- Applies knowledge and skills through the handling of complex problems and shares expertise with quality team; supervises the non-conformance process
- Interfaces and communicates (written and oral) with management, clients and contacts, works directly with subcontractors and material suppliers to ensure that submittals are complete, participates in meetings and strategy sessions with senior level management
- Manages and supervises project costs and profitability , provides input to the quality team on all financial matters
- Oversees assigned project Quality Plans
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Completion of post secondary education with a related diploma, degree or trade certificate
- 8-10 years related work experience or combination of relevant education and experience
- Has detailed technical knowledge of codes and standards, regulatory requirements, modern construction practices, techniques and equipment
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Office
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
- Anticipates problems and challenges, and proposes innovative solutions and ensures solutions are consistent with the organizations objectives
- Creates formal networks with key decision makers internally and influential players in own discipline externally
- Influences strategic and other issues which affect the business internally and externally, makes presentations at senior management level
- Acts as a facilitator and mentor, likely to be a team leader or key technical contributor in extremely complex or interdependent projects, may conduct performance management meetings for staff
- 6 days on 1 day off
- 5 month contract position
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Jan 23, 2020
Fort MacKay Industrial Park Lot 21, Fort MacKay, AB, Canada