You're an experienced Quality Assurance Coordinator skilled in providing technical and administrative support, and assisting operations staff throughout the project lifecycle. You help to ensure the high-quality fiber optic network meets all specifications and requirements. Your experience in Telecommunications enable you to support project quality initiatives and reporting.
Join our Technical Services team in Calgary, AB today!
- Implements, coordinates, and maintains Ledcor systems and procedures in accordance with project specifications and requirements
- Performs general administrative and recordkeeping functions to ensure project specific quality management information is readily available including the completion of required quality documentation
- Ensures subcontractor compliance with Inspection Test Plans, construction drawings and procedures, and other quality documents applicable to the work being performed
- Manage project-related financial inquiries and provides appropriate responses in a timely manner
- Track project milestones ensuring deliverables are completed and meet project requirements
- Prepares detailed analysis or review of aspects of the project as may be required
- Assist with gathering project requirements from various internal teams
- Overall support of the operational mobilization process
- Other duties as assigned
- Telecom or related degree/diploma is an asset
- Fiber optic construction experience (both aerial and underground) is and asset
- General familiarity with ISO-conformant Quality Management Systems and concepts is considered an asset
- Proven ability to understand construction administration and contract commercial terms
- Strong computer skills including advanced MS Excel and MS Project
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts at all levels in verbal, written and electronic form
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and logical problem solver
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Jan 28, 2020
1930 Maynard Road SE, Calgary, AB, Canada