You are an experienced Journeyman or Apprentice Carpenter who takes pride in safe work practices. If you have experience working with concrete forming, commercial construction, or within the high-rise construction environment, then take advantage of this opportunity!
Join the Ledcor Building Construction Group in Winnipeg, MB!
- Conduct groundwork including shoveling snow, raking, pump water, and prepping ground for concrete
- Site clean up
- Act as a spotter for heavy equipment
- Operate personnel hoists
- Formwork support including heating and hoarding
- Assist carpenters with rough carpentry work
- Perform tasks on the labour crew to support general construction
- Must have previous experience working in a commercial construction setting (intermediate to skilled level)
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Able to commute to any of our site locations throughout the Metro Vancouver area
- Standard First Aid Level C is an asset
- Boom/Scissor Lift and Fall Protection training is an asset
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
- Typical 5 days a week. 6 days when required
- Overtime may be required to meet construction deadlines
- Must be open to night shifts when required
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC – extended health plan (prescription drugs, dental, and other coverages)
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects – of all sizes – across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Mar 20, 2020
510 Main Street, Winnipeg, MB, Canada