You are an experienced Electrician in the forestry industry and have a high personal commitment to safety. You will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of electrical devices and components at our Cant Mill.
Join the Ledcor Resources & Transportation team in Chilliwack, BC.
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of PLC program
- Must be able to install, repair and replace electrical components
- Test circuits to ensure integrity and safety
- Troubleshoot and maintain VFD’s
- Basic programming skills preferred
- Must be able to tests circuits to ensure integrity and safety
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Must have a Journeyperson Electrician's Ticket
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills and experience with basic programming
- Previous electrical experience in a Sawmill or Industrial Maintenance setting is an asset
- Knowledge of the lumber manufacturing process is an asset
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Shift rotation- Days, Afternoons, Nights- 2 weeks each.
- Working outdoors in various conditions of weather
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Resources & Transportation combines our trucking, marine, and forestry operations to offer integrated supply chain services to British Columbia’s forestry and bioenergy industry. We produce and deliver biofuel, wood chips, and kraft pulp by land and by sea.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Feb 5, 2020
42255 Arnold Road, Chilliwack, BC, Canada