You are an experienced Administrator with a strong background in data entry. You will be responsible for the accurate and timely completion of a variety of administrative tasks required to support our Procurement division. You will be focused on data entry of Purchase Orders and invoicing reconciliations. You are a driven individual, who continuously looks for opportunities to learn and grow.
Come join our Edmonton team today!
- Purchase Order entry into JD Edwards
- Administration of the cost controls system and liaison to Accounts Payable department in the resolution of invoicing inquiries
- Provides invoice trending reports and coordinates remedial activity with Procurement team as required
- Completes meeting minutes and expedites action items
- Create and foster positive relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Other administrative responsibilities as required
- High school diploma, post-secondary education in administration or a similar field an asset
- Strong organizational skills that demonstrate the ability to effectively manage and resolve conflicting priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft programs, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Share point and Visio
- Competent in procurement or accounting systems an asset
- Enjoys working in a busy fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent keyboarding abilities
- Energetic personality and the ability to multitask
- Detail oriented and record keeping skills
- Willing to learn new skills
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Feb 5, 2020
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada