You are a thorough and accurate Civil Quality Control Coordinator with 3 -5 years’ experience. You will participate in the project quality plan by working collaboratively to perform general inspections and initiate non-conformance processes. You are a problem solver and continuously look for innovative solutions that can be utilized on projects.
Join our Ledcor team today!
- Ensures quality records are accurately completed
- Implements, coordinates and maintains Ledcor systems and procedures in accordance with project specifications
- Performs general administrative and record keeping functions to ensure project specific quality management information is readily available including the completion of required quality documentation
- Initiates non-conformance processes when materials or products do not meet the required specifications
- Develops inspection test plans to meet project requirements
- Participates in the development of Ledcor’s quality program
- Reviews contract documents and participates in the development of the project quality plan and advises the Quality Manager of any necessary changes or revisions to the quality plan
- Participates in the change management process of changes to the work by carrying out some trouble-shooting and debriefing with department processes to continually improve upon the products, service and support provided
- Oversees quality submittals and reporting
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 3-5 years related work experience or combination of relevant education and experience
- Completion of post-secondary education with a related diploma, degree or trade certificate
- Interprets drawings for earthworks, concrete and rebar
- Understanding of compaction for various soils and effect of moisture content
- Thorough understanding of proctor testing, sieve analysis and concrete mix designs
- Interprets reinforcing drawings and compare to in-place rebar installations
- Performs concrete pre-pour inspections based on design drawings
- Detailed technical knowledge of codes and standards, regulatory requirements, modern construction practices, techniques and equipment
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Office
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
- Site based role, rotational shift will be assigned
- This role requires working primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Feb 6, 2020
Main Street, Jansen, SK, Canada