You're a Project Coordinator experienced in providing technical and administrative support, as well as assisting project managers with scheduling, reporting and compliance. Your experience in Telecommunications enables you to support project quality initiatives and reporting.
Join our Technical Services team in Calgary, AB today!
- Demonstrates and promotes a culture of health, safety and environmental protection on the project by taking an active role in the implementation of the Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP) to achieve compliance of Ledcor HS&E standards, applicable OH&S Acts, regulations and codes
- Implements, coordinates, and maintains Ledcor systems and procedures in accordance with project specifications and requirements
- Performs general administrative and recordkeeping functions to ensure project specific quality management information is readily available including the completion of required quality documentation
- Ensures subcontractor compliance with Inspection Test Plans, construction drawings and procedures, and other quality documents applicable to the work being performed
- Manages project-related inquiries or escalations and provides appropriate responses in a timely manner
- Tracks project milestones ensuring deliverables are completed and meet project requirements
- Prepares detailed analysis or review of aspects of the project as may be required
- Assist with gathering project requirements from various internal teams
- Overall support of the operational mobilization process
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 - 4 years experience in a fast paced administrative or coordinator role
- Telecommunication experience is an asset
- Fiber optic construction experience (both aerial and underground) is an asset
- Proven ability to understand construction administration and contract commercial terms
- Strong computer skills including MS Excel
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts at all levels in verbal, written and electronic form
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and logical problem solver
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Feb 21, 2020
1930 Maynard Road SE, Calgary, AB, Canada