You are a Warehouse Material Handler who is responsible for the daily flow of material including accurate shipping, receiving, and inventory control. You make certain that the Warehouse is a safe and clean space, and you assist with maintenance and small repairs on equipment and fleet vehicles.
Join LTS Solutions Ltd. in Calgary, AB today!
- Verifies incoming and outgoing materials
- Supports shipping and receiving activities; assists technicians with loading materials
- Operates forklifts and lifts heavy items (up to 40 lbs.)
- Assists in warehouse safety, cleaning, organizing, and waste disposal
- Maintains and conducts small repairs on vehicles and equipment
- Pulls malfunctioning vehicles and equipment out of service immediately
- Builds and maintains relationships with field technicians; verifies that the needs of the warehousing staff are being met
- Administers inventory control and order selection
- Utilizes industry practices and an inventory tracking system to record and manage inbound and outbound stock
- Experience with auditing processes, including process compliance, assets protection, security, quality control and labour utilization
- 1-2 years of industry experience, preferably in a high-volume environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where needs change based on customer demands
- Experience in establishing relationships with various levels of an organization
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs considered an asset
- Aptitude for learning new software programs (JD Edwards and database software experience considered an asset)
- Forklift Operator Certification an asset
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements and a Security Clearance Process
- Office based position with weekend work required
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Mar 12, 2020
1930 Maynard Road SE, Calgary, AB, Canada