You are an experienced QA/QC Technician who supports our telecommunication build programs. You utilize your experience in telecommunications to ensure a high-quality fiber optic network which meets all specifications and requirements. Your experience in Telecommunications enable you to support project quality initiatives and reporting.
Join the Ledcor Technical Services team in Calgary, AB today!
- Completes in field inspections according to project quality specifications.
- Performs general administrative and recordkeeping functions to ensure project specific Quality management information is readily available including the completion of required Quality documentation.
- Initiates, coordinates, and delivers project specific orientation sessions to both internal and external team members.
- Supply ongoing, real time, technical support to all project team members. This includes, but not limited to, Superintendents, Craftsmen, Clients, Design, and Engineering personnel.
- Schedules and monitors testing and inspection services including conducting field audits as required, to meet project deliverable dates set by the PMO.
- Initiates the remediation process when materials or products do not meet the required specifications.
- Participates in the planning of Quality items related to the phases of construction, verifies that testing equipment is properly maintained and in good working order, ensures permanent materials are supplied in accordance with Quality specifications.
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
- 2-4 years of related work experience in telecommunications or combination of relevant education and experience. Instrumentation and controls, electrical, civil and drilling related to quality.
- Completion of a post-secondary education in telecommunication or related field experience is an asset.
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Office.
- Understanding and ability to interrupt blueprints and construction documents and drawings.
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form.
- Able to identify problems/issues and generates solutions and makes sound decisions using standard procedures.
- Capable of probing and listening carefully, presenting information clearly in an appropriate style and persuading others in straightforward situations.
- Willing to contribute actively in team activities, sharing experiences and ideas.
- Travel to various sites and office locations is required
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Mar 12, 2020
1930 Maynard Road SE, Calgary, AB, Canada