You are an experienced Business Installation and Repair Technician. You will utilize your experience working with telecommunication systems to Install maintain and repair various telecommunication systems. You enjoy traveling while also providing a best-in-class approach to customer service.
Join LTS Solutions Ltd. in Regina, SK today.
- Install, maintain, and repair various voice, data and PBX communication systems and equipment
- Maintain and protect customer networks and their components. This includes cable locating, fibre splicing, preventative maintenance, component installation, configuration of network equipment and more
- Interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner to ensure that their work orders are completed as requested
- Drive to and from customer locations in a defined geographic area performing installation and repair of services on behalf of our client
- Utilize a laptop computer and various software applications
- Other duties as required
- 2 years of experience in a similar role working with Telecommunication networks
- Training and experience working with Cisco systems
- Experience installing, testing, and repairing complex telecommunications equipment
- Experience working independently and a strong technical aptitude
- Ability to manage a physically demanding position which involves sitting, standing, bending, climbing, lifting, working at heights and in confined spaces
- Must be computer savvy and able to handle multiple computer applications
- Must have and maintain a valid provincial driver’s license
- Must have and maintain a clean driver’s abstract
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
- Successful completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
- Ability to work evenings, holidays, weekends, and travel away from home will be required
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position which involves sitting, standing, bending, climbing, lifting (up to 75 pounds), working at heights, in confined spaces and in all types of weather conditions (rain, snow, heat etc.)
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Feb 7, 2020
1105 Pettigrew Avenue East, Regina, SK, Canada