You're a Class 1 Driver comfortable with physical labour, who has experience working in the pipeline industry. You love going above and beyond your regular duties to assist your teammates.
Join the Ledcor Industrial Maintenance team in Spruce Grove, AB today!
- Operate Haul Trucks, high boy trailers, picker truck and skid steer as required
- Complete specific labour related tasks based on client requirements
- Communicate work progress and safety performance to the site supervision
- Maintain all equipment and tools in good and safe working condition and report any findings to lead hand
- Participate in daily tool box talks and take active role in the client driven health and safety program
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Must hold a valid Class 1 Driver's License and clear driver's abstract
- Must have a minimum of 1 to 2 years’ construction experience around pipelines
- Must be able to perform physically demanding tasks as needed
- Must successfully complete pre-acces drug and alcohol
- Ability to work with little supervision, while adding to a safe and positive team environment is a must
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Picker ticket is an asset but not required
- 9 on / 5 off shift rotation working up to 10-12 hours/day or 5 on / 2 off 8 hours/day
- Must be flexible working varying shift rotations
- Extensive travel required to various project locations
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Feb 7, 2020
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada