You are a proven leader with an unrelenting drive for results and customer satisfaction. Your previous experience has provided you with a thorough knowledge of safety, quality, scheduling, and profit and loss management of multiple projects under your guidance. Reporting to the Senior Program Manager, you will successfully drive short and long term objectives for the project team while ensuring the objectives align with the overall company direction. The successful applicant will be part of an exciting project with the opportunity for advancement within an outstanding team.
Join our Technical Services team in Vancouver today.
- Demonstrates and promotes a culture of health, safety and environmental protection on the project by taking an active role in the implementation of the Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP) to achieve compliance of Ledcor HS&E standards, applicable OH&S Acts, regulations and codes.
- Builds a strong and cohesive support team to ensure efficient project delivery by mentoring, guiding and coaching team to expand their capabilities.
- Managing the day-to-day activities and development of the PMO team, as required
- Diligent with obtaining all daily reporting inputs from the support staff and others as required.
- Tracks and reports regularly on project hours/costs/schedule.
- Facilitates project meetings with internal and external stakeholders to monitor and support the project’s ongoing progression
- Works with project team to identify and manage opportunities and risks to achieve the best possible impact on schedule and financial targets
- Assists with implementing, coordinating, and maintaining Ledcor systems and procedures in accordance with project specifications and requirements
- Assists with managing the general administrative and recordkeeping functions to ensure project specific quality management information is readily available including the completion of required quality documentation
- Assist with ensuring subcontractor compliance with Inspection Test Plans, construction drawings and procedures, and other quality documents applicable to the work being performed
- Manages project-related inquiries or escalations and provides appropriate responses in a timely manner
- Tracks project milestones ensuring deliverables are completed and meet project requirements
- Prepares detailed analysis or review of aspects of the project as may be required
- Assist with gathering project requirements from various internal teams
- Overall support of the operational mobilization process
- Other duties as assigned
- 4 to 7 years of related work experience or combination of relevant education and experience.
- Supervisory experience is and asset
- Telecommunication experience is an asset
- Fiber optic construction experience (both aerial and underground) is an asset
- Proven success in a results driven organization where success is measure on execution, delivery and safety on multiple projects.
- Superior communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to work with senior executives.
- Ability to coach and develop team members through constructive feedback and providing opportunities for development.
- Working knowledge of construction and engineering documents, drawings, and specifications.
- Capable of identifying issues and generating solutions in moderately complex situations.
- Willingness to contribute actively in team discussions, sharing experiences and ideas.
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong computer skills with an aptitude for learning new programs. Familiarity with scheduling software and MS Office suite of products
- Office based role
- Some travel will be required to site and/or office locations within Canada
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Jul 21, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada