This job posting is no longer active.
Job Summary:You are a proactive Senior Financial Accountant who preferably has experience working in the real estate development industry. You are a quick learner, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and capable of managing multiple priorities. You will be working with a “boutique” group of professionals who have a passion for developing real estate. Your primary responsibilities will be to provide reporting and analysis to executive management, oversee accounting functions, as well as interacting with Asset Managers and the Corporate Accounting team.
· Oversee accounting, approve billing, prepare budget, forecasts and reporting of Ledcor’s
flight terminal operations
· Preparing ad hoc special project financial analysis
· Assist Corporate Finance in the annual/semi-annual audit process for the Properties division
· Assist in the preparation of budgets, forecasts, and perform analysis as required
· Assist in the preparation of cash flow projections, project returns, and internal rate of return
· Preparing various financial reports and summarizing them for presentation to the
management team and the COO
· Assist in the preparation of monthly construction loan draw packages
· Liaising with external lenders and Asset Managers
· 6+ years of experience in a related accounting field experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Professional CPA designation
· Experience working with JD Edwards preferred
· Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and perform complex functions with Microsoft
Excel and strong knowledge of Microsoft Word
· Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, with strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Excellent planning and organizing skills, capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to create concise and
· Self-motivator who can work and interact effectively in a team environment
Learn more about our culture, how we care for each other, and what it means to be TRUE BLUE by watching this video.
Apr 9, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada