You are an Experienced Journeyperson Heavy Equipment Technician who enjoys troubleshooting and repairing mobile equipment. You are looking for a challenge within your career and ensure safety is a top priority. You will be responsible for maintaining and repairing various types of construction and maintenance equipment. Experience rebuilding/repairing CAT and John Deer Equipment would be an asset.
Join the Ledcor Highways team in Nisku, AB!
- Perform maintenance and repair of heavy construction and maintenance equipment such as loaders, dozers, excavators, graders, pavers, compactors, plow/sanding trucks and light support gear
- Interprets work orders and technical manuals, and writes service reports
- Perform rebuilds of major components for a variety of equipment
- Follows manufacturer and internal maintenance programs and inspection procedures
- Engages and participates in Ledcor safety policies and procedures
- Complete maintenance records and documentation as required
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skill
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Licensed CVIP mechanic would be an asset
- Previous experience working with asphalt plant and paving equipment would be an asset
- Highway truck experience would be an asset
- CAT and John Deere experience would be an asset
- Work will be based in Nisku with some travel to various field operations on a limited base
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be conducted in various shop environments
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance – from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Feb 11, 2020
3925 8 Street, Nisku, AB, Canada