As a Cathodic Protection (CP) Surveyor you will be part of a nation-wide effort responsible for the ongoing care of our client’s buried facilities.
Join the Ledcor team in Manitoba today!
- Drive to various geographic locations to conduct CP surveys
- Perform CP surveys such as annual test lead surveys, close interval surveys (CIS), diagnostic testing (current requirement test), and commissioning surveys with strict adherence to client specifications and industry standards
- Take rectifier and junction box readings
- Perform minor test leads/test post repairs
- Maintain equipment (multimeters, clampon meters, data loggers, pipe locators, etc.) and tools in proper working condition (perform minor repairs when required)
- Ensure all equipment calibrations, when required, are completed at specified intervals
- Calibrate half cells on a daily/weekly basis as required
- Locate and stake pipelines
- Operate and maintain a variety of equipment to meet operational needs and in compliance with company and regulatory requirements
- Assist with CP remedial work if required and other duties as assigned
- 1-5 years’ experience in Cathodic Protection industry is an asset
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess and maintain a clean driver’s abstract and valid driver's license
- NACE CP1 or CP2 Certification will be an asset
- Enform Rectifier training will be an asset
- Strong computer skills in MS Word and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of multitasking while walking (ie. Wire picking, taking readings, locating)
- Able to work with little supervision, while adhering to the team environment is a must
- Travel extensively to work in various outdoor weather conditions
- Walk 5+ kilometers a day in rough terrain
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Apr 8, 2020
510 Main Street, Winnipeg, MB, Canada