You are a passionate people leader that has experience mentoring, coaching and guiding your team to achieve better results than they thought possible. The teams you will lead are responsible for large application systems at Ledcor. They are tasked with improving, configuring, designing and coding solutions that enable our business community to work more efficiently with our partners. You will coach team members, facilitate continuous improvement and apply agile and lean tools where appropriate.
We are looking for outstanding individuals with a strong desire to shape and lead this important area for Ledcor's future.
You should be looking to join us in a transformative time where you have the ability to shape what that future looks like. Come see if you have what it takes to lead us to success and join the True Blue team in Vancouver today!
- Responsible for building and motivating a team of highly skilled individuals that configure, develop, implement, upgrade and maintaining application solutions across the enterprise
- Leads a team of Business Systems Analysts and Programmer Developers working with multiple technologies
- Accountable for the delivery of services in their assigned area
- Builds relationships internally and externally with key stakeholders across the organization
- Leads a team of IT professionals (internal and contractors) and provides them with mentorship and guidance to ensure action and accountability for their assigned work, and fosters a collaborative environment of ongoing learning and development
- Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple software development activities with a focus on service delivery
- Assists in the iterative work planning to ensure the teams have enough details to execute effectively
- Works with Business product owners and stakeholders, Business Relationship managers, and others to facilitate continuous improvement and apply the appropriate tools and techniques for the environment
- Assists in the development and maintenance of standard procedures, manuals and technology policies, managing all change control procedures and performing periodic audits to ensure adherence to IT policies and procedures.
- Provides technology policy guidance to the staff, supervisors, managers and customers
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree in Business, Finance or Information Systems
- Minimum 5 years of people management experience leading technical individuals
- 2+ years of experience in business analysis and/or technology project management within a large, diverse enterprise environment
- 5 + years of experience managing cross-functional application or software development teams
- Experience managing and implementing enterprise systems
- Agile methodologies, Project management methodologies
- Leadership/mentorship skills; problem solving; communication and presentation skills
- Experience with MS Office; SharePoint; ERP systems (JDE, Workday, SAP, eBusiness Suite, etc); ServiceNow; Perceptive Content; Data Access Studio, Hyperion Financial Management
- Knowledge of ITIL disciplines
- Service Management/Support in a diverse environment of incident, request, and demand management
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
- Able to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Proven business savviness, and the ability to develop strong working relationships with business unit stakeholders and IS managers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including effective presentation skills
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Mar 23, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada