This job posting is no longer active.
Job Summary:You are an experienced Pilot with an aptitude for flight operations. This is a hybrid ATR First Officer/ Flight Operations Engineer role that will allow you to diversify your skills and grow within Summit Air in a unique way. You are a driven individual, who continuously looks for opportunities to learn and grow. This position will have you operating our ATR 72 aircraft based out of Yellowknife, NT as well as carry out flight operations duties.
· Operate ATR 72 aircraft safely and efficiently and represent Summit Air professionally
· Participate in the aircraft pre-flight inspection, as well as all post-flight duties
· Flight Ops Engineering duties not limited to Aircraft Performance, Flight Planning, Aircraft Systems, MEL development, Weight and Balance Control, Strip Inspection and STC Development
· Current Canadian ATPL or written IATRA
· Minimum 750 hours Total Time
· Ability to obtain a Restricted Area Identity Card (Red Pass)
· Aeronautical Engineering Degree
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Commitment to safety culture
· Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol testing requirements
· Schedule as per operational needs of charter requirements
· Yellowknife, NT based position
Summit Air, a member of the Ledcor Group of Companies, has been delivering remote aviation solutions to our customers for over 20 years. We have one of the largest and most diverse fleets in the industry. From moving cargo, to transferring passengers, to recreational flights for adventurers seeking to discover the North, we are a one-stop solution when it comes to safe and reliable aviation support. Learn more at www.flysummitair.com
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Feb 28, 2020
27 Yellowknife Airport, 100 Dickins Street, Yellowknife, NT, Canada