You are an up-and-coming Human Resources professional looking to build on your existing skills and experience in the challenging role of Onboarding Team Lead. Reporting to the Onboarding, Apprenticeship and Training Supervisor, the Team Lead plays a key role in supporting the Onboarding team on escalated first-level inquiries and support. You will drive continuous improvement, by capturing themes of innovative ways to better serve our customers or finding root cause to mitigate future concerns from re-occurring. You will perform end-to-end onboarding duties for a limited portfolio.
This 1 year temporary position is based in Edmonton, AB.
Continue to build your HR career with this exciting opportunity today!
- Addresses and provides solutions to day-to-day first level inquiries and escalations from members of onboarding team, escalating to the supervisor as needed
- Ensures the team is following recognized SLA's to provide a thorough and streamlined onboarding process
- Facilitates cross-training and onboarding of team members, including identifying and suggesting areas of supplemental training and/or improved documentation
- Ensures updates to internal process documentation are documented and communicated effectively
- Reviews audit reports for missing or out of sync information between Workday and BLUE and ensures appropriate corrective action is taken to minimize employee impacts
- Runs and audits regular reports for both internal and external distribution (i.e. CLAC dispatch)
- Monitors allocation of workload across the team and consequent portfolio delegations to ensure appropriate coverage and cross-training
- Acquires and maintains a well-rounded understanding of Ledcor operations and is accountable for understanding project structure and relationships as well as pre-access requirements
- Duties described in Onboarding Coordinator job description for a limited portfolio
- Drives for continuous improvement and innovative ways to better service our customers, based on the data we acquire
- 4+ years’ administrative or similar employee service centre experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- 2+ years' experience managing a team
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical skills
- Previous transactional experience with JD Edwards, Workday or a similar HRIS system is strongly preferred
- Seek to understand your customers’ requirements and deliver customer-centric solutions proactively, timely and professionally, with genuine care and sense of urgency
- Take pride in your ability to juggle multiple priorities, remain calm under pressure, adapt to the needs of the organization and follow through and deliver results
- Analyze both successes and failures for opportunities to improve the next time. You love the challenge of analyzing data and coming up with solutions that improve the service we provide to employees and managers
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, work collaboratively within your team, and enjoy working closely with other stakeholders, even when others’ perspectives are different from yours
- Actively demonstrate confidentiality, diplomacy, safe work practices, integrity, respect, sincerity, helpfulness and courtesy
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Mar 17, 2020
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada