You are a problem solver and continuously look for innovative solutions that can be utilized on projects. Using your solid skillset you will provide technical and/or management support and assist operations staff in the implementation of project and divisional management plans to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
Come join our Industrial team in Prince George, BC today!
- Implement and maintain Ledcor systems and procedures throughout the project duration
- Facilitate the review and distribution of detailed work scope packages, communicates revisions and supports the turnover document process
- Support the site Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) program through participation in worksite inspections, the worksite observation program, safety meetings, etc
- Perform general administrative and recordkeeping functions; preparation of correspondence and meeting minutes, tracking of project milestones and financial deadlines, maintenance of files, logs, drawings and specifications
- Work to continuously improve project administrative processes and procedures to enhance efficiencies for the project
- Coordinate the request for information (RFI) process, ensures RFIs are distributed to affected trades and maintains RFI log
- Prepare purchase requisitions for approval and assists with procurement of materials and equipment
- Administer the change management process by identifying and documenting contract changes, and submitting change notifications and change request pricing to the client for approval within contractual timeframes
- Support the (sub) contract management process through the tendering and awarding of work or supply materials; assistance with the review and processing of invoices and progress claims, and assistance with the review of documents and inquiries
- May perform other related duties as required
- Completion of post-secondary education in Construction, Engineering or related discipline
- 2 to 4 years of previous work experience on pipeline projects or within the Oil and Gas industry
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Word, Excel, Power Bi and scheduling software
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
- Knowledge of main construction office processes: project set up; subcontract management; change orders; RFIs; lien holdbacks; closeout
- Capable of probing and listening carefully, presents information clearly in an appropriate style and persuades others in straightforward situations
- Willingness to contribute actively in team activities, sharing experiences and ideas
- Site based role, rotational shift
- LOA provided
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Apr 7, 2020
1100 Patricia Boulevard, Prince George, BC, Canada