You have 10+ years of experience, working within Telecommunications or OSP Operations of a Fiber Optic Network. You’re an integral part of the operations team, building, leading and overseeing crews in the Western Canada Market. You understand the region and leverage your networks to attract and retain talent while supporting the GM, ISG West to deliver on our clients SLA’s, support Growth and Sustainment, identify and secure future projects
Join Ledcor Technical Services in Calgary, AB today!
- Direct day to day OSP construction operations and manage multiple teams (PM’s) and the E2E program
- Overall responsibility of Profit and Loss for ISG West Calgary Program
- Project lead in developing and advancing existing long term relationships with client
- Build and Manage ISG West team, Partners with a focus on safety, quality and development
- Owns overall outside plant performance of the BAU program including CPRD, G&S, Emergency Call Outs, maintenance, repair, re-locates, pole attachments, underground call before you dig locates and splicing of dark fiber for new locations and supporting the NGM/MTU program
- Meets with client as required to review any problem areas with BAU and work to facilitate solutions
- 10+ years of experience in leading OSP construction delivery in a customer facing role
- Proven experience and accountability in managing a P&L
- 5+ years of experience preferably in FTTX construction and installation related projects
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a demonstrated ability to build a team from the ground up
- Completion of post-secondary education in Business, Construction Sciences, Engineering or another related field
- Extensive experience managing employees and sub-contractors/partners
- Previous experience delivering complex multi-year programs
- A self-starter with excellent organizational and planning skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Demonstrated sense of urgency with the ability to deal with constant change
- Complete understanding of fiber optic networks including aerial and underground construction, splicing, permitting
- Superior interpersonal, communication and written skills
- Excellent customer service focus and team player
- Passion for safety of employees, contractors and the general public
- Ability to appreciate the big picture, but also be highly detailed when required.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio
- Travel up to 30% of the time within Alberta Calgary Region
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
May 22, 2020
1930 Maynard Road SE, Calgary, AB, Canada