You are a Superintendent who manages subcontractor activities including reviewing and managing performance. You have a diverse background supporting Outside Plant (OSP) constructions projects as well as working with fiber optics. Your experience supporting large telecommunication projects allows you to ensure schedules are met and quality targets are achieved.
Join Ledcor Technical Services in Calgary today!
- Ensuring project schedules are met
- Maintaining company standards in regards to quality protocols
- Conducting Regular field inspections and follow up with subcontractors in regards to quality of work orders completed
- Providing support and guidance to subcontractors
- Ensuring the Contractor is in compliance with internal corporate programs, policies and standards
- Managing subcontractor invoices
- Taking action to monitor and control costs
- Managing escalations and provide exceptional customer service to clients related to quality, work performed, standards, etc.
- Overseeing all client specific requirements based on contract requirements
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum 3+ years of related telecommunication experience
- Completed post-secondary degree or diploma in telecommunications or related field is an asset
- Proven experience overseeing subcontractors and multiple project locations simultaneously
- Ability to lead and direct the work of others
- Proven ability to plan and organize workloads and work with multiple deadlines
- Familiarity with the field's concepts, practices, and procedures, including OSP
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Demonstrate effective decision-making skills, self-motivated, ability to prioritize and organize workloads with little direction
- Must be computer savvy, able to handle multiple computer applications
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug & alcohol screening
- Travel to various sites and office locations is required
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Mar 13, 2020
1930 Maynard Road SE, Calgary, AB, Canada