You are an Engineering and Construction professional who will use your superior organizational skills to coordinate and track permit application and compliance.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount & Blue River!
- Coordinate and tracks permit application and compliance during the approval and construction phases of a project
- Liaise with external regulators and communicates permit status to the project team
- Provide compliance advice and technical support to ongoing construction
- Update the document control system with project permits
- Interface with internal and external engineering and consultants
- Perform permitting record keeping functions including the review and distribution of documentation; preparation of correspondence and meeting minutes; and maintenance of files, logs and submittals as they pertain to the permitting process
- Track conditions of issued project permits
- Perform other related duties as required
- 2-4 years of previous work experience on mainline pipeline projects
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Word, Excel, BlueBeam, AutoCad and scheduling software
- Experience / knowledge of Provincial, MOTI & Municipal requirements for permitting processes
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
- Capable of probing and listening carefully, presents information clearly in an appropriate style and persuades others in straightforward situations
- Willingness to contribute actively in a team environment
- Site based position - 6 days on 1 day off or other various shifts
- LOA or camp based position
- Remote locations
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
May 4, 2020
., Valemount, BC, Canada