You are a Ground Disturbance professional with thorough knowledge of Ground Disturbance regulations. As the Ground Disturbance Manager, you are responsible for representing the company to landowners, regulators and utility representatives on issues related to ground disturbance on mainline pipeline construction. You will identify and review ground disturbance hazards, ensuring compliance with the permits and agreements required as per legislation and Company policy. You will also oversee a team of Coordinators.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount & Blue River!
- Act as the point of contact and liaison between owners, representatives of utilities and our Construction team, providing the necessary Ground Disturbance information to stakeholders
- Control, maintain, and implement the first call process throughout the life cycle of the project, including the creation and supply of an organized Ground Disturbance package that will capture all information gathered throughout the completion of the Project
- Review and audit crossing agreements ensuring all legalities have been identified and are executed or in place prior to commencement of the Project scope
- Witness day lighting, HDD crossings, open cut crossings, and back fill activities to capture any and all information as required
- Attend morning management meetings and help plan future Ground Disturbance work in a seamless fashion
- 10+ years of mainline pipeline construction experience
- Experience managing a ground disturbance programs and teams
- Strong computer skills with MS Word and Excel
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage a team’s workload with strong mentoring and coaching abilities
- Site based position - 6 days on 1 day off or other various shifts
- LOA or camp based position
- Remote locations
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Mar 18, 2020
., Valemount, BC, Canada