Like many industries, COVID-19 has affected our door-to-door sales business. We’re currently interviewing interested candidates for future opportunities.
We’ve got a unique sales opportunity that requires a certain type of person.
A person that isn’t satisfied with the status quo. A person who doesn’t want to be limited.
The person we’re looking for is ready for more and open to possibilities.
It won’t hurt if you’re into self-development, love to travel, and consider yourself a people-person, too.
Sound like you? Read on!
YOU’LL GET MORE THAN JUST A JOB
We’ve got the sales opportunity of a lifetime that’s so much more than just a job.
- Provide you with industry-leading paid training. That’s right, we pay you to learn
- Offer uncapped earning potential. You will have complete control over how much, or how little you earn in this commission-based role
- Offer staff accommodation if you are assigned to a city outside of your hometown. We live together, learn together, and grow together
- Give you a company iPad and access to company vehicles
- Offer work across Canada. You could work in your home city or potentially see the country while building your career
COULD IT BE YOU?
This opportunity could be right for you if you:
- Have a desire to learn and grow
- Have a great work ethic - individually and as part of a team
- Are available to attend our training program in Vancouver, BC; Edmonton, AB; or Calgary, AB
- Have a clean record – you’ll need to pass a criminal background check to work with us
Bonus points for:
- A second language. Our customers speak a range of languages and we love to communicate with them in their native tongue (Mandarin and Cantonese in particular)
- Sales experience. Though not necessary to be successful, it’s definitely a bonus
- Class 5 driver’s license. This could be the key to you getting PAID to drive
This is a future opportunity. If you think you’d be a great fit, we want to hear from you!
Ready for more? Send us your resume to [email protected]
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Jul 3, 2020
460 Columbia Avenue, Castlegar, BC, Canada