You are a committed and organized professional who will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and facilitation regarding recruitment, on-boarding and training requirements for field-based hourly and salaried workers.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount!
- Identify committed individuals for training, monitor participants progress, and make referrals for Project employment
- Engage with the local communities, ACRs and to identify potential candidates and analyze training requirements
- Serve as an information hub for requests and updates on work and training opportunities, and worker status as well as coordinate and collect monthly data, for CER requirements
- Engage with onsite management and subcontractors to continually update training providers list, gain feedback on new worker performance, and record new, upcoming job openings
- Source funding institutions and prepare or assist the Project and applicants with proposals.
- Connect with Indigenous organizations, industry partners, the Christian Labor Association of Canada (CLAC), and educational institutions to leverage existing training programs
- Coordinate and maintain the delivery of the online TMEP Cultural Awareness Training module
- Coordinate and continually update worker training schedules, in partnership with other members of the Stakeholder team
- May perform other duties as required
- 5+ years of related experience
- Post-secondary Education or relevant Diploma
- Experience in the construction industry
- Strong computer skills, including MS Excel, and ability to quickly learn new software
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to coordinate the efforts of others to accomplish objectives
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Site based position - 6 days on 1 day off or other various shifts
- Camp based position
- Remote locations
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Jun 5, 2020
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada