You are an experienced Labourer who takes pride in safe work practices. If you have previous experience working on a surface pit mine and dam raising site, this position is for you!
Apply today to join the Ledcor Heavy Civil Mining team by Dubreuiville, Ontario! This is a camp-based position with chartered flights from Thunder Bay, ON.
- Perform tasks on the labour crew to support surface pit mining and dam raising operations, such as loading and unloading materials
- Gather site samples to test, measure, and analyze materials for conformance to specifications
- Compose detailed reports to record grade, volume, and integrity of products
- Act as a spotter for heavy equipment
- Assist with site traffic and equipment control
- Housekeeping and clean up duties will be required
- Heavy civil experience is preferred
- Demonstrates an awareness and understanding of mining safety and OH&S policies
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and a clean driver's abstract
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
- Successful completion of criminal background check and pre-employment drug & alcohol testing
- Applicants who reside in Ontario will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 6/1 shift schedule to start, transitioning to 14/7, working 11.5 hours per day
- Must be open to night shifts
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC – extended health plan (prescription drugs, dental, and other coverage)
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance. Our vast projects include: full-scale contract mining, earthworks, foundations, national highways, bridges, roads, waterways, dams, airports, underground utilities, independent power projects and site reclamation.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
May 8, 2020
23, rue des Pins, Dubreuilville, ON, Canada