You are an experienced Dozer Operator, who takes pride in safe and efficient operations on a surface pit mine and dam raising site. You will be operating a D6/D8 dozer to perform duties such as stripping and stockpiling various materials, interacting with articulated haul trucks, and spotting for placement activities in consecutive lifts.
Apply today to join the Ledcor Heavy Civil Mining team by Dubreuiville, Ontario! This is a camp-based position with chartered flights from Thunder Bay, ON.
- Safe and efficient operation of D6 and D8 dozers to meet production targets
- Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections and completes daily Field Level Hazard assessments for all activities
- Maintain heavy equipment in good operating condition, reporting and logging maintenance requirements or concerns
- Complete production reporting and other documentation as required
- Communicate effectively and professionally with other team members
- Be a leader of both safety and production for the team by ensuring compliance with all company, client, and legislated safety policies and procedures
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Minimum two-years of heavy civil experience is preferred
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and a clean driver's abstract
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
- Successful completion of criminal background check and pre-employment drug & alcohol testing
- Applicants who reside in Ontario will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 6/1 shift schedule to start, transitioning to 14/7, working 11.5 hours per day
- Must be open to night shifts
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC – extended health plan (prescription drugs, dental, and other coverage)
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance. Our vast projects include: full-scale contract mining, earthworks, foundations, national highways, bridges, roads, waterways, dams, airports, underground utilities, independent power projects and site reclamation.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
May 28, 2020
23, rue des Pins, Dubreuilville, ON, Canada