You are an individual with Labourer experience seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and a company who prides themselves on safety. You have previously worked alongside crews within an earth works environment and are a team player who is willing to lend a hand whenever assistance is required to get the job done.
Apply now and join the Ledcor team today!
- Perform tasks on the labour crew to support earth works operations
- Provide general clean up and ongoing monitoring and maintenance of work area
- Conduct ground work including shoveling snow, raking, pumping water, culvert installation
- Working with pumps and hoses for major dewatering activities and clearing ice in waterways to aid in fish salvage activities
- Working around and acting as a spotter for heavy equipment
- Ensures that work is completed during regular hours
- Must possess CSTS 2020 (Construction Safety Training Systems). Successful candidates without it will be set up with the appropriate training required.
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Valid Driver’s License and Driver’s Abstract considered an asset
- Applicants that reside in Kitimat, BC or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 6/1 shift rotation working 10-12 hours per day/night
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in rough terrain and under extreme weather conditions and in an environmentally sensitive area
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance. Our vast projects include: full-scale contract mining, earthworks, foundations, national highways, bridges, roads, waterways, dams, airports, underground utilities, independent power projects and site reclamation.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
May 22, 2020
167 Ocelot Road, Kitimat, BC, Canada