You are an Equipment Operator seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and want to work for a company who prides themselves on safety. You have previously worked alongside crews within an industrial environment. You’re a team player who is willing to lend a hand whenever assistance is required to get the job done.
Apply now and join the Ledcor team in Prince George, BC today!
- Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections, completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments, and logs and reports any maintenance concerns with the equipment
- Operates all functions of the haul truck, including staging, hauling and dumping procedures
- Operate a 644-980 Loader to perform heavy civil labour work such as loading trucks and moving material
- Operate up to a size 850 excavator to perform heavy civil work around pipelines, utilities, and piles in a very congested plant setting
- Operate dozers ranging in size from D3-D9 to move and grade earth, rock, gravel or other materials during construction and related activities
- Operate a tractor-trailer, skid steer, zoom boom; loader for MSE (Mechanically Stabilized Earth) wall construction
- Fill out and understand an equipment log book
- Ensures the safety of the crew, equipment, and environment
- Ensures that work is completed during regular hours
- Must be able to finish grade within 5mm tolerance
- Previous experience operating 40-ton articulated trucks in an earth works site environment
- Must provide proof of hours relevant to Equipment Operator experience
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Ledcor requires possession of CSTS 2020 (Construction Safety Training Systems). Successful candidates without it will be set up with the appropriate training required.
- Must possess Ground Disturbance Level 2
- Must possess Wildlife Awareness
- Emergency Level or Standard First Aid Level certification is considered an asset
- Valid Class 1 Driver’s License and 3 Year Driver’s Abstract (within 30 days) required
- Applicants that reside in Prince George, BC or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 10/4 shift rotation working 10 hours per day
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in rough terrain and under extreme weather conditions and in an environmentally sensitive area
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent’s largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Jul 9, 2020
1100 Patricia Boulevard, Prince George, BC, Canada