You are an experienced Health & Safety Coordinator with strong regulatory and administration skills. You will be responsible for maintaining and overseeing Ledcor's COVID-19 Response Plan following BC Provincial Orders & Guidelines, for the Trans Mountain Pipeline Project.
Join the True Blue team in Valemont, BC today!
- Provides Health and Safety and Administrative support for Ledcor's COVID-19 Response Plan, in compliance with BC Provincial Orders & Guidelines
- Assists in the implementation of Ledcor’s COVID-19 response plan
- Actively stay informed about provincial and federal orders and guidelines in relation to COVID-19
- Acquires basic knowledge of site safety program, emergency response, fire control systems, personal protective equipment
- Supports the development of material for safety orientations, Toolbox Talks, Safe Work Practices, and Job Hazard Assessments and orders additional safety materials when required
- Ensure statistical information is captured from the sites in a timely manner - weekly and monthly. Overseeing monthly reminders, auditing, editing and reporting of findings to Senior Management
- Maintaining of tracking and filing systems and handling appropriate document control for safety documentation both electronic and physical
- Certificate or Diploma in OH&S, NCSO, CSO or HSA
- 1 - 3 years of administrative experience
- Possesses some HSE technical knowledge
- Familiarity with BC's Provincial Orders & Guidelines for COVID-19 is an asset
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Outgoing, eager to learn, strong work ethic with the ambition to grow in the Health and Safety field
- Willingness to take action when directed
- Practices active listening skills and is a direct and clear communicator
- Builds productive relationships with Health and Safety teams and Operations, is seen as a cooperative and supportive team
- Site based role, travel and camp provided
- 6 on, 1 off shift rotation
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
May 12, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada