As a Training & Competency Compliance Coordinator, you are responsible for the coordination, administration, and maintenance of various training and development programs for our Trans Mountain Pipeline Project. You will report to the Health and Safety Manager and work closely with the Health and Safety team. You are organized, have strong attention to detail and are comfortable leading orientations and meetings.
Join the True Blue team today!
- Manage the administration process of Training & Competency requirements and tracking of training compliance activities for all field staff.
- Assist with administrative functions including generating reports, typing, and distributing correspondence including memos, and minutes and agendas.
- Provide assistance to all employees inquiring about health and safety training and development.
- Lead health and safety site orientations and on site training as required
- Assist with the maintenance of inventory and purchase of all training materials for courses.
- Assist with the coordination of all administrative activities for training and competence compliance in a timely manner
- Assist in tracking Training & Competency expenses and all participant enrollment. Responsible for maintaining these systems and providing management with reports
- Practice continuous improvement by improving processes and procedures, eliminating non-value added activities, and developing a self-development plan.
- Perform other objectives as required.
- 2 to 3 years experience in an Administrative role, related to Training & Compliance, Health and Safety, or Industrial Relations role or equivalent experience.
- Diploma or Degree in OH&S or Business Administration is considered an asset
- Advanced computer skills in current software plus all presentation technologies.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills are essential.
- Good interpersonal skills linked with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working facilitation, training, and delivery skills.
- Basic assessment, research, and evaluation skills.
- Field based position
- 6 on, 1 off shift rotation
- Camp accommodation provided
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
May 12, 2020
., Valemount, BC, Canada