This job posting is no longer active.
Job Summary:As the Senior Contracts coordinator on spreads 3&4a of the transmountain expansion project, you will play a key role in this projects success. You are an experienced Senior Contracts Coordinator and will be the primary contact for subcontractors with agreements in place.
· Update of the relevant logs
· Preparation and issuance of Purchase orders and Service Agreements
· Initial review of commercial risks or term/condition negotiation
· Ensure achievement of project conditions and advantages
· Ensure commercial adherence to the Prime Contract, subcontract, material purchase agreement and PO
· Point of Contact for subcontract execution and performance measures
· Orchestration of subcontract kick-off events
· Coordination of the Subcontractors start dates
· Aptitud to adapt to constantly changing conditions and meet daily expectations and tight deadlines
· Ability to prioritize and track a multitude of changing priorities daily
· Accountability for tasks and responsibilities as assigned
· Subcontractor document management including pre-access documentation
· Administration and adherence to existing Change management processes
· Preparation/facilitation of Subcontract Closeout
· Subcontract / Purchase Order / Service Agreement Revisions
· 5+ years of experience in a similar role in subcontract administration
· Effective communication and coordinator with project disciplines and Contract Manager
· Strong, evidence based computer background including high functioning MS Word and Excel
· Ability to interact with clients and negotiate with subcontractors while maintaining the highest customer satisfaction along with exceptional professionalism is a must
· Effective multitasking, attention to detail and organizational skills
· Proven ability to work well in a team environment
· A general understanding of databases and other software programs would also be an asset
· Site based position - 6 days on 1 day off or other various shifts
· LOA or camp based position
· Remote locations
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Jul 20, 2020
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada