You are a Truck Driver looking for stability, competitive pay, performance incentives, great benefits, and a company with a reputation for safety that is second to none. Excellent opportunity for an experienced professional Class 1 Truck Driver to further their career in mountain highway driving. Our drivers are an essential part of Ledcor’s growing bioenergy operations.
Join the Ledcor Resources & Transportation team in the Burns Lake, Houston, Vanderhoof and Prince George, B.C. area. Take advantage of our hiring bonus and generous referral program and grow your career with a company who will ensure you get home safely at the end of each day.
- Haul bulk wood products
- Safely and productively operate a Super B and/or walking floor trailers or similar from our modern fleet
- Manage challenging mountain highway, off-road and winter road conditions
- Must possess a valid Class 1 license
- Must possess a clean driver's abstract
- 1-2 years truck driving experience preferred
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Experience with highway mountain and/or off-road driving in winter conditions an asset
- Wage rate $29.93 ( $26.93 + $3,00/hr Premium) with both RSP and pension contributions
- Hiring and Referral Bonus programs for all drivers
- Performance incentive pay for all drivers
- Comprehensive Driver Training program for all drivers
- Day/Evening shift
- Work out of town
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Resources & Transportation combines our trucking, marine, and forestry operations to offer integrated supply chain services to British Columbia’s forestry and bioenergy industry. We produce and deliver biofuel, wood chips, and kraft pulp by land and by sea.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
May 14, 2020
1100 Patricia Boulevard, Prince George, BC, Canada