You are an eager and enthusiastic accounting professional who will be responsible for the accurate and timely entry and reporting of data in the company financial systems. This includes accounts receivable, subcontract management, payroll, equipment time entry, accounts payable and month end. Interaction and communication with management and project teams are important to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of data. You are a team player and willing to learn the business acumen to support all of Ledcor’s diverse business’.
Come join our True Blue team in Burnaby!!
- Prepare and submit LEMs / Electronic Daily Billings to the client
- Coordinate the collection and submission of documentation required for invoicing, including statutory declarations and WCB clearance letters, etc
- Working understanding of project contractual commercial terms
- Monitor and update project AR reports
- Set up subcontractors in financial ERP system and reconcile subcontractor invoices against daily tracking
- Support employee onboarding and termination processes through electronic HR system
- Working understanding of Union and Pre-job Agreements
- Run and review daily payroll exception reports, provide comments and distribute to project management for review
- Prepare and review hourly and salary project payroll and upload to payroll department
- 0-2 years of related administrative, accounting, or analysis experience
- Business/Accounting degree or diploma required
- Experience in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, able to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Commitment to continuous improvement and excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and organization skills
- Relevant industry and JD Edwards experience would be an asset
- Site based position - 10 hours per day
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Jun 25, 2020
8051 Enterprise Street, Burnaby, BC, Canada