You're a dynamic Project Coordinator with a background in Engineering. In this role, under the guidance of senior leadership, you will provide technical and / or management support for construction projects, including safety and quality control, and assists operations staff to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
Join the Ledcor Technical Services team in Vancouver, BC today!
- Cost estimating and materials forecasting
- Review design drawings prepared by others for design compliance and constructability
- Perform bill-of-quantity take-offs and support Materials Management
- Respond to construction queries
- Work with field crews to identify opportunities to improve design standards and construction practices
- Performs general administrative and recordkeeping functions including the review and distribution of documentation; preparation of correspondence and meeting minutes; maintenance of files, logs, drawings, specifications and submittals
- Partner closely with Engineering and other departments
- Work from customer drawings, company drawings, vendor drawings or specifications
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 0 to 2 years of related work experience or combination of relevant education and experience.
- Post-secondary education in Engineering or related discipline is required.
- General understanding of construction documents, drawings, and specifications.
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong computer skills with an aptitude for learning new programs. Familiarity with scheduling software is an asset.
- Ability to solve problems based on clearly defined procedures.
- Capable of working co-operatively to achieve team goals and objectives.
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with multiple project stakeholders.
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
May 21, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada